��THIS IS A QUALITY UPLOAD FOR WAREZ-BB MEMBERS, SO PLEASE SAY THANKS TO KEEP THIS POST ALIVE, BACKUP IS READY FOR YOU��
Microsoft� Windows� 7 OEM EN 48 in 1 For All Laptop/PC x86 and x64
Include All editions for all laptop and pc integrated into one ISO file.
(01) Windows 7 MSDN Ultimate 32-bit
(02) Windows 7 MSDN Professional 32-bit
(03) Windows 7 MSDN Home Premium 32-bit
(04) Windows 7 MSDN Home Basic 32-bit
(05) Windows 7 MSDN simplified version of 32-bit
(06) Windows 7 MSDN Ultimate 64-bit
(07) Windows 7 MSDN Professional 64-bit
(08) Windows 7 MSDN Home Premium 64-bit
(09) Windows 7 MSDN Home Basic 64-bit
(10) Windows 7 OEM Ultimate 32-bit general-purpose
(11) Windows 7 OEM Universal Professional Edition 32-bit
(12) Windows 7 OEM Home Premium 32-bit general-purpose
(13) Windows 7 OEM Universal Home Basic 32-bit
(14) Windows 7 OEM Vervison of 32-bit general-purpose summary
(15) Windows 7 OEM Ultimate 64-bit general-purpose
(16) Windows 7 OEM Universal Professional Edition 64-bit
(17) Windows 7 OEM Home Premium 64-bit general-purpose
(18) Windows 7 OEM Universal Home Basic 64-bit
(19) Windows 7 Ultimate Lenovo (support Thinkpad) 32-bit
(20) Windows 7 Ultimate Lenovo (support Thinkpad) 64-bit
(21) Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit Dell
(22) Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit Dell
(23) Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit HP
(24) Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit HP
(25) Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit Compaq
(26) Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit Compaq
(27) Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit Acer
(28) Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit Acer
(29) Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit Asus
(30) Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit Asus
(31) Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit BenQ
(32) Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit BenQ
(33) Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit Founder
(34) Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit Founder
(35) Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit Shenzhou
(36) Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit Shenzhou
(37) Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit MSI
(38) Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit MSI
(39) Windows 7 Ultimate 32 Samsung
(40) Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit Samsung
(41) Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit Sony
(42) Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit Sony
(43) Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit Toshiba
(44) Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit Toshiba
(45) Windows 7 LG Ultimate 32-bit
(46) Windows 7 LG Ultimate 64-bit
(47) Windows 7 Ultimate Fujitsu (Fujitsu Siemens support) 32-bit
(48) Windows 7 Ultimate Fujitsu (Fujitsu Siemens support) 64-bit
Installation is in English but you can change language afterwards to any of this list via Windows Multilingual User Interface (MUI)
* Brazilian Portuguese
* Chinese Simplified
* Chinese Traditional - Hong Kong
* Serbian Latin
Just Unrar the file For original ISO files.
It's completely untouched and genuine..
No serial and no activation needed...
No chance of corrupted download....
FAQ by Reaper2794
Q. Does this thread include Service Pack 1 (SP1)?
- Yes, all links include Service Pack 1
Q. How big are these files when extracted?
- The regular version is ~ 3.7 GB and the SP1 version is ~ 4.2 GB
Q. What happened to the super compressed version?
- The super compressed version was REMOVED due to many users facing problems and will NOT be re-uploaded.
Q. My Windows 7 does not say it is activated or it�s saying that it is not a genuine copy, what do I do?
- Simply use the 2 tools on the first page (RemoveWAT & Windows Loader)
Q. I get an �Invalid or corrupt authenticity information� error, what do I do?
- Simply ignore this error, this is normal and the file will extract and work just fine Smile!
Q. Can you please upload to other hosts??
- No sorry, I have uploaded to FileSonic, please use these hosts.
Q. Can I install Windows 7 with a USB as well? Which is better, a USB or a DVD?
- Yes, you may use both a DVD & a USB to install Windows 7. Here are the pros and cons of each method:
- Faster installation
- No need of a DVD drive (netbooks do not have DVD drives so USB is the only option)
- DVD drive may cause a problem such as not recognizing necessary installation files
- USBs are re-usable, load Windows 7 on and delete it whenever you like
- If you want to have a ready Windows 7 USB, you must keep Windows 7 on the USB rendering it unusable for other purposes
- Most people have USBs that are 4GB, the SP1 version is ~ 4.2 GB meaning you will need a 8GB which are more expensive
- DVDs are extremely cheap and are 4.7GB (single-layer) allowing you to install both regular and SP1 versions without having to worry about space on the DVD
- Having a Windows 7 DVD ready at all times is much easier due to the fact that they are so cheap
- Need of a DVD drive (netbooks don�t have DVD drives)
- Chance of DVD drive not being able to read necessary installation files and giving errors
- Wasting DVDs (assuming they�re not DVD-RW (re-writable DVDs))